Internet Seminar Page (Example)
This is the online companion to the Russ Haynal's Internet Session. This
page will link you to many topics discussed during our session together.
Note: This is an example "Internet Training" webpage that I develop
for each and every seminar or training engagement. This "Internet Training"
webpage will link to all related online resources mentioned throughout the
sessions. I also update the online page at the conclusion of the session, to reflect
Q&A during the session. These "Internet Training" webpages have proven to be
a popular benefit of my services, and will serve as an invaluable online resource for
anyone who attends the training. Your "Internet Training" webpage will remain
available for a "long time" (years) for unlimited usage by your entire
- Internet Architecture
- Internet growth statistics. See how
quickly the net is growing by domain name and country.
- Internet: The Big Picture-
Illustrates major segments of the Internet's Infrastructure and identifies major players
in each segment.
- Russ Haynal's ISP Page includes links many resources such as the major Internet backbones, exchange
points, architecture, and Domain Names.
- Confused by all the Jargon? Consult with these resources:
- NetLingo: The Internet Language Dictionary
- glossary of Internet Terms
- acronym and abbreviations,
- How to select an Internet Provider for Home.
- Online Communities - Email, mailing lists,
Usenet Newsgroups and Netiquette.
- Effective email techniques - Learn all about signatures, and
- World Wide Web
- Reading Web Addresses -
- Determine the source of Online Webpages- Determine the
owner/location of a web site
- Check your persona Right
now. Make sure you understand what webmasters know about you. (If the link
returns an error, try these back-ups: Web Site Environment
Variables, What We Know About You,)
- Online Search Tips - A step by step guide.
- Searching the Internet - Find anything you want -
If you know which tool to use...
- Business Uses of the Internet - See the many creative ways
organizations are incorporating the Internet into their business processes.
- Internet Software features and options - How
to organize your bookmarks, and locate additional Internet Applications
- Future of the Internet - (Electronic commerce, Intranet,
extranets, push technologies, multi-media, high-bandwidth access) Emerging Internet
Standards and protocols. Ways of anticipating Internet's future direction.
This section will contain industry-specific links to your customers, competitors,
industry resources, and additional resources based on your organizations unique
|New links added as a result of Q&A during the Session
In this Section, I add any new links required to fully answer questions from the
Brought to you by Russ Haynal
Note for my Alumni:
Your referrals are always appreciated